A Recruitment Company with a Difference
In 1946, William Russell Kelly opened Kelly Services from a small office in Detroit, Michigan. He began with two employees and the vision to treat every customer like the only customer. William Russell Kelly was a pioneer and helped shape the way for the modern staffing industry as we know it today.
A Commitment to Best Practice
- The first UK and Ireland recruitment and HR consultancy to gain ISO 9002 accreditation.
- The highest level of training in the industry for its consultants to ensure a top rate service for its clients.
- The latest skills search technology. At the touch of a button, Kelly Services can identify people with the skills and talents required in any field, anywhere in the UK and Ireland.
- Proactive marketing and career counselling of candidates seeking work, not just reactive placement.
- Positively discourages discrimination and promotes the placement of people with disabilities.
A True Business Partner
- Clients ranging from small local businesses to blue chip multi-nationals in various markets from pharmaceuticals to telecommunications.
- Market-specialist consultants with first-hand experience and knowledge of the sectors they represent.
- Site visits and face-to-face briefings providing an in-depth understanding of every client and accurate matching of employees to vacancies, both in terms of skills and personality.
- Experienced consultants who work alongside companies to establish their aims and create innovative HR solutions which will drive their businesses forward